In light of the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, Primal Energetics has taken the decision to:
- Re-open all energy work, including The Primal Energetics 3-Stage System, to adhere to the government guidelines around non-essential business's closing and prioritising social distancing.
- Move all non-essential talk therapy sessions online to a GDPR-compliant platform to adhere to the government guidelines around non-essential business's closing and prioritising social distancing.
- Launch new remote teaching classes to contribute to demand for wellbeing management and home-based learning during lockdown.
- Cease client home visits in respect of Primal Energetics being unable to fully manage hygiene and social distancing in an environment that is not our own.
Returning to a full service of ‘in the room’ energy work and 'in the room' talk therapy will be led by UK government guidelines.
We have designed a set of ‘best practices’ to be implemented in the aftermath of recent COVID-19 restrictions in all of our therapy spaces or client homes. These practices seek to minimise the transmission risk of COVID-19. Measures include:
- Our compulsory Assessment Form for all new clients now includes a section on COVID-19 that identifies clients who are at increased risk of infection, screens for COVID-19 symptoms, and allows us to decide when not to treat.
- Our four London clinics have now re-opened and run their own COVID-19 ‘best practice’. This includes restricting daily client footfall and disinfecting rooms before opening and after closing sessions.
- All therapy rooms and equipment are wiped down in between clients by Primal Energetics therapists or venue staff.
- All treatment rooms are checked daily to be well ventilated and do not use air conditioning.
- Primal Energetics will supply disposable couch roll for use on treatment tables.
- Towels, couch covers, blankets, pillowcases and any other soft item is used once per client only.
- To reduce the risk of transmission from touch, all non-essential items such as: magazines, drinks, pens, and any other items which clients may touch, are removed from waiting rooms and treatment areas.
- Extended distance between chairs and treatment table to adhere to the 2m social distance rule.
- PPE equipment to be worn by all staff and clients, including face shields and masks, aprons, and gloves
- All therapists and clients to wash hands before and after sessions.
- All therapists will be keeping social contacts to a minimum and social distancing.
- All therapists and clients will have their temperature checked before treatment using a no-touch thermometer.
- We request that clients attend on their own to reduce the risk of additional contacts between people.
- Appointments may be cancelled with short notice if any staff member becomes unwell or government guidance dictates.
- Any client who is self-isolating will be asked to suspend sessions or have online therapy.
As a healthcare service, we have taken into account the advice of guidance issued by regulators, relevant professional bodies, Chief Professional Officers, and the NHS.
The procedure as laid out by Primal Energetics will be reviewed on a regular basis and may change at short notice based on government guidelines. We will continue to keep you updated on any further actions.
Questions or concerns, please call 0330 133 0266 or email@example.com
ZoomSupport - how to use
NHS advice on Social distancing and changes to everyday life